ImageVault DAM for WordPress
Blogs and web publishing are likely amongst the most important channels for reaching out to your audience. As WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) and blog tool in the world, you probably want to use this platform to publish your images, videos or other media files there to strengthen or clarify your message.
ImageVault DAM for WordPress allows you to streamline and facilitate the management of all your digital media directly within WordPress. Use, store, and manage all your digital media assets in an easy to use cloud-based solution.
ImageVault as a Stand Alone Digital Asset Management system can also be used by the rest of your organization and even external stakeholders if you invite them.
Key benefits with ImageVault DAM for WordPress
- Reduce time and cost spent on searching for digital media
- Eliminate the requirements on the user concerning working with digital media
- Increase flexibility and your possibilities to work more consistently and use media more prominently online
Features in ImageVault DAM for WordPress
- Central storage of media assets
- Preview and convert image formats in the solution without limitations
- Edit images – crop/zoom
- Asset information is supplied through categories and metadata
- All information related to the assets is searchable
- Possible to manage several assets at once
- Download assets and upload multiple assets at once
- Strong support for access rights
- Ready-made SiteVision Module to present media items on WordPress-based websites